Ünlü ekonomist sahibi olduğu Roubini Global Economics için Türk ekonomist aradığını belirtiyor. Aşağıda detaylarını görebileceğiniz pozisyon için ayrıca başvuru için email adreside yer alıyor.
Economic Analyst – Turkey and Emerging Europe (New York or London)
Roubini Global Economics, a leading high profile global economics consulting company, is seeking strong candidates for a Turkey and Emerging Europe (including CIS and Central Europe) economic analyst position. Location: London.
Our dynamic economic research team finds, analyzes, and summarizes a continuous stream of quality journal articles, working papers, op-ed commentary, academic publications, investment research and news to RGE clients. In addition, economic analysts research and write proprietary content on a wide range of topics, both as individual authors and as assistants or co-authors with other analysts including RGE’s Chairman, Nouriel Roubini.
• Analyzing macroeconomic data and trends in Turkey and other selected emerging European economies, forecasting key economic variables, developing house views on the economies of coverage
• Managing the relevant pages on the roubini.com website, keeping the content up-to-date to satisfy client needs (this includes sourcing, analyzing, and posting economic-related content most useful for decision makers)
• Researching and writing regular analysis pieces (related to Turkey and other Emerging Europe economies), including contributions to the Macro team’s weekly, monthly and quarterly publications
• Actively participating in meetings with the Macro and Strategy teams to contribute and exchange ideas on current economic issues
• Collaborating with the Strategy team on research, forecasting, and publications
• Participate in advisory services for clients as needed
• Masters in Economics or extensive course work/employment in the real macro and international economics field
• 1-2 years of work experience covering macroeconomic issues in Turkey and/or other related Emerging European countries such as Poland, Russia, and the Baltics
• Strong analytical skills, knowledge of current economic trends and policies in Turkey and other regional economies, ability to identify inter-linkages between the global economy (particularly Western Europe) and the region
• Strong knowledge of current real economic trends and policies of the region
• Knowledge of regional languages a plus
• Strong skills in econometrics, handling databases, econometric software and Microsoft Excel
• Strong English writing skills
• Strong communication and analytical skills to interact with macro, strategy, and sales teams
• Strong communication and presentation skills to conduct client conference calls and meetings
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and work to deadline under minimum supervision
• High standards of professionalism, teamwork, and corporate etiquette
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and at least two writing samples related to the region (Turkey and Emerging Europe) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, “Emerging Europe Analyst.”
Aynı Kategorideki Diğer Yazılar